Solar & USB Charging Built-in Battery Inflatable LED Tube
Soar camping light, inflatable LED light tube, USB camping light, Outdoor light, portable LED light, Multifunctional inflatable LED light tube, tent light, camping light, inflatable light, solar light, LED light, inflatable lantern, solar inflatable light, LED lantern, Power bank light, inflatable light, solar light, multifunctional solar LED light.
1. The solar LED light use high environmental protection TPU material, safe to use by pregnant women and children;
2. A variety of lighting modes to meet your different lighting needs:
Sleep mode: 40 lumens, up to 40 hours of working time to accompany your sleep;
Low light mode: 110 lumens, up to 8 hours of working time, to meet ordinary lighting needs;
Ultra-bright mode: 250 lumens, up to 4 hours of working time, to meet the needs of outdoor high-brightness lighting;
SOS flashing mode: 200 lumens, up to 6 hours of working time, to escort your outdoor life (special for field emergency).
3. Two lighting modes are available:
a. Filled with gas: The lamp tube illuminates a large area, with two closed loops that can be hooked; it comes with three strong magnetic attraction, which can be adsorbed on iron products;
b. After deflation: roll it up and put it in the storage bag, it can be used for lantern lighting.
4. Built-in large-capacity battery: 3.7V/ 4000mAh, it can also be used directly by an external power supply.
5. Two-in-one charging method, two-way charging function (input/output):
a. USB and solar energy two-in-one charging method (input): indoor USB charging the lamp, saving charging time; outdoor solar supplementary charging, making full use of green energy;
b. Power bank function (output): outdoor can be used for emergency charging of mobile phones
6. Waterproof function: waterproof grade (IPX6)
Can be rained or floated on water, fully meeting the waterproof needs of outdoor life
7. Inflatable, foldable, portable, absorbent, portable enough
Meet various outdoor living needs such as camping, hiking, fishing, self-driving tours, beaches, parties, tents, etc.